Monday, February 21, 2011

Workin' It

Hey, everyone!

I hope that you've liked my projects so far. I have to admit that it has been a bit challenging trying to work with what came in my fabulous starter kit as a demonstrator. Ideas keep streaming into my head about trying all sorts of techniques and I need to remember to take it back a notch before things get way out of hand!

Having my first official workshop as a demo in two weeks and honestly, I'm pretty darn nervous about it! Thankfully, I love teaching and sharing information. That and party snacks. Point me in the direction of finger foods and I'm there stuffing my face. Pretty mental picture, I'm sure. :P

Just make sure that you check out what is just about the best promotion Stampin' Up! has all year:


It's been listed in my "Promotions" tab, but it doesn't hurt to put it on the front page, right? If you'd like to learn more about how you can earn even more free stuff during this wonderful time of the crafting year, just click on the picture above!

As always, feel free to contact me if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment