Friday, April 1, 2011

No Foolin'

Hey there!

Hope you haven't gotten pranked yet but if you have, I hope that you've planned your revenge. Ha ha!

With Sale-a-bration done and over for the year, I know I'm not alone in thinking that we needed something to fill the void that's left behind. Well, good news for us because there are two new things to be excited about!

First up is a surprise grab bag from the clearance racks. I'm sure those words got your attention too! It starts today, April 1st, and only lasts while the limited supplies do. These bags are full of discontinued goodies such as ribbons and Designer Series Papers and are priced at $5, $10, and $15 bundles. To give you an idea of how great of a deal this is, the original prices were $20, $40, and $60 respectively. Wow! Am I right? Click on the picture below to grab as many as you want!







Next up is a month-long sneak peek at two products that will be available in the 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog.



 If this stamp set and those Designer Series Papers are any indication of what's to come, I cannot wait to see what other intricate and stunning beauties await us this summer! You can get them with a qualifying purchase or earn them by hosting a qualifying workshop. Just ask me for more details! I love how the Four Frames stamp set coordinates with our already beloved Decorative Label Punch. This offer is only around starting today, April 1, 2011 until April 30, 2011 and I have them listed on my Promotions page.

I'm hope this all has helped you get over the end of Sale-a-bration too and I'll

No comments:

Post a Comment