Sunday, May 1, 2011

(Not So Hidden) Easter Eggs

Hello there!

I'm not talking about those poor eggs that were missed by the kids and are starting to reek underneath the bushes, but more along the lines of the hidden treasures in the background of a DVD movie menu.

May is National Scrapbooking Month and while warmer weather is quickly shoving aside the winter, I've updated this blog to show all of the new stuff!

My "Idea Book + Catalogs" Tab is where you can click to 
check out the new Summer Mini!

My "Promotions" Tab is where
you can go to check out how Stampin' Up! is
celebrating this month being:

My "Join Stampin' Up!" Tab is letting you know 
that getting a digital start as a demonstrator is even more enticing,
but you should Contact Me to find out the exact details.

I hope you have fun checking out all of the new stuff here and with Stampin' Up!

No comments:

Post a Comment