Tuesday, June 21, 2011

More Sneak Peeks!

-- Keep checking out the Last Chance Lists
Only a little over a week to grab your favorites before we have to say farewell!--

Hey there!

I don't have the exact project I promised from last time, but I do have more sneak peeks of new goodies from the upcoming 2011-2012 Idea Book & Catalog! It's definitely card-making time for me with all of the events that I'm not able to attend this year. I hope to keep saving up and not miss out anymore! One can dream, right?

The first is a sweet and simple graduation card for my cousin. Her favorite color is purple while her school colors were blue and white. The sentiment was the Word Play stamp set was colored in using Stampin' Write markers. That's one of the new In-Colors for 2011, Island Indigo framing the popped up message.

The second card was more of an playful experiment than a mission, but I wanted to share it anyways because crafts are supposed to be fun. Or I can claim I did it all on purpose and wanted to give it a "handmade touch." Ha!

A Circus of Color!

I wanted to challenge myself one day by making a Basic Black card and I know I wanted to show you all the new In-Colors. This is the hybrid product of those ideas! It was ton of fun using Whisper White Craft ink but messy though because I was too overzealous. I separated the images of the retiring Baby Steps stamp and made this balancing act. From the top ball, the colors are: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Island Indigo, Wisteria Wonder, & Lucky Limeade! Very fresh and fun and perfect summer colors.

I hope that whets your appetites just as much as it did mine!
- - - - -
The Recipe:
- Stamping -
Baby Steps (Retiring 2011),
Word Play,
Greenhouse Garden, &
Sprinkles (Retired 2010)
- Paper -
Basic Black (Neutrals, Getting Started),
Brights Patterns DSP Stack,
Calypso Coral (In Color 2011),
Concord Crush (In Color 2010),
Island Indigo (In Color 2011),
Lucky Limeade (In Color 2011),
Pool Party (In Color 2011),
Wisteria Wonder (In Color 2011),
& Very Vanilla (Neutrals)
 - Ink -
Versamark &
Whisper White Craft (Neutral)
 - Stampin’ Write Markers -
Brights Assortment &
In Color 2010 Assortment
- Punching -
1” Circle Medium
- Adhesive -
SNAIL Adhesive
Stampin’ Dimensionals (300 pack)
 - Extra -
 Cutter Kit &
old (non-SU) star punch

No comments:

Post a Comment