Thursday, September 1, 2011

Holiday Mini Catalog

Hello, All!

Sorry for disappearing during the end of the summer. I was away visiting family across the country in Florida and, well, I'm sure you understand the rest! It's been hectic and hot.

While I almost have something really fun to show you, it's not quite ready yet. Next week! In the meantime, I wanted to let you know that the new Holiday Mini Catalog has gone live! Click on the picture below to check out the PDF version.

September 1, 2011 - January 3, 2012

It never ceases to amaze me how versatile Stampin' Up!'s supplies continue to get. I think I would describe this year's overall feel as comforting-cozy and modern. Just when I think that I won't be crazy about any new product because I've grown attached to the tried and true, they surprise me and I hope you feel the same way.

I promise to show off my new project, so

No comments:

Post a Comment