Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Be Mine?

Happy Valentine's Day! 

Here are a some sweet treats I made for some of the teachers I've worked with at school. Hope they like chocolate! 
 
I added some Baker's Twine in Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo from the Occasions Mini Catalog, but I am really in love with my new Beautiful Wings Embosslits Die! This tiny folder not only adds different textures but cuts out a collection of butterflies with each pass through the machine. It's inspired me to start my own collection/ stash of these sweet embellishments. I started out some of the In Colors available now.
 Concord Crush, Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride, and Calypso Coral.
 
Pool Party, Island Indigo, Peach Parfait, and Lucky Limeade.

Don't forget to stock up during Sale-a-bration for free stuff!



No comments:

Post a Comment