Friday, February 17, 2012

Stained Glass

Hello, All!

Have you recovered from sweets overload yet? Did you notice the change in my banner for the month of February? Thanks again to daynuh designs!

This card was inspired by my desire to continue to experiment outside of my comfort zone, the soft colors of spring, and cards that I've seen on the wonderful website, Stampin' Connection that only Stampin' Up! demonstrators can access to share ideas and projects. It's the easiest stained glass-inspired look you can do with a few markers.

 

I added a bit of Dazzling Details iridescent glitter glue to my stamped image from Delicate Doilies, tried sponging in non-neutral colors, and made sure to use my Square Lattice texture embossing folder. I'm trying to make more quick and simple cards to lessen the pressure to make a gorgeous card for eight hours. Not all of us have that kind of luxury!

Don't forget to check out Sale-a-bration going on now until the end of March! Who doesn't like free stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment