Monday, January 16, 2012

Blog Revamp

Hi there!

Isn't my new banner drool-worthy? A dear friend of mine worked tirelessly to put it together just for me! Make sure to check out her Facebook fan page at daynuh designs. That's a picture I took of Tucson during my first visit here. She also made my darling signature based off of a quick doodle I did of our beloved kitty. It was such a gift, working with her.

It inspired me to clean up my links, tags, tabs, pictures, and posts. Nothing like the new year to start up some new habits, right? Let me know what you think of the new photos as I continue to learn how to use better settings and lighting, store them more efficiently, and touch them up with a little bit of basic editing.

I have also stopped using an ingredients list of sorts at the end of my project posts and opted to describe what I used instead. I will be adding links when I feel they are relevant. Please let me know if which format you like better or if you have any questions as to what supplies I used. Oh, of course let me know if my links aren't working properly for whatever reason too.

Hope you're loving the sprucing up as much as I do,


No comments:

Post a Comment