Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Occasions Mini 2012

Hey all! Cue the trumpet fanfare!

The 2012 Occasions Mini Catalog has gone live! 

Click on the image or caption to view a PDF file that you can save to your computer for future reference.
Or do you want to just start shopping right away? Click here! What are your favorites? It's so hard to narrow it down but I think my favorite aspect of this mini catalog is the fact that Stampin' Up! is delving into new ideas (as always). 
I've already shown a sneak peek at these and fell in love the moment I saw them:
My jaw dropped when I saw these. It's an ingenious idea and I love the scent no matter what season:
I am so happy that Stampin' Up! is offering these and they are so easily stored too:
 
The new stuff is drool-worth! I cannot wait to share more projects with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment