Thursday, January 19, 2012

Mixed Bunch

Greetings!

I've received my first little batch of supplies from the Occasions Mini Catalog (Flash version of viewable catalog) in preparation for my upcoming workshop. Here is the resulting card from testing my new stuff:
 
With the neutral Very Vanilla as a base, I used Perfect Plum, Wild Wasabi, Bashful Blue, and So Saffron from the Subtles Collection. The only ink I used was my trusty watermark pad of Versamark and stamps from the new Mixed Bunch.

I used the Blossom Punch to punch out the flower, leaves, and butterfly. All I had to do was stamp the image I wanted, punch it out, and then use scissors to snip pieces of the flower to make an adorable butterfly that I finished up with a little bit of curling and wrapping of Lucky Limeade Baker's Twine. All are from the Occasions Mini Catalog.

I also used Mini Glue Dots to attach the butterfly to pop it up without having a piece of dimensional adhesive showing. I just love that little thing and was playing with it quite a bit before adhering it to my card. It's just so sweet!

I hope you're starting to feel spring in the air.


No comments:

Post a Comment