Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sale-a-bration 2012!

Hello!

That special time of year has come again! It's...

January 24th, 2012 until March 31, 2012!
Hooray! (Click above to see for yourself all of the exciting things happening over the next several weeks.)


Here's the catalog, it's bigger and better than ever with a nice mixture of products to choose from. Click on the image to view a PDF that you can also save and print.

How do you earn these? For every $50 you spend, you get to choose what you want from this catalog for free! This is on top of what you may earn through regular purchasing. We loaded on up so many stamp sets last year, it was fantastic! Hosting a workshop during this event and you earn even more rewards.

Don't know how you can control all of your excitement? Why not think about joining up as a demonstrator? I'm still mostly a hobbyist and most of what keeps me active is what I typically spend on personal supplies with all the great benefits and not as big a focus on running my own business. The Starter Kit only costs $125 during SAB but you also will get a free pack of Designer Series Paper or free My Studio Digital Downloads (your choice) each month for the rest of the year.

There are so many deals and free things, I can barely stand it! I'll be coming back later this week to show you a project that I made with one of my favorite new stamp sets available now.

No comments:

Post a Comment